Published date: 2022
The Restaurant Manager will oversee and manage the daily operations of the restaurant.
- Hires and trains restaurant staff.
- Organizes and oversees the staff schedules to ensure appropriate staffing
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with restaurant policy.
- Oversees food preparation, ensuring compliance with health, safety, food handling, and hygiene standards.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with all aspects of the restaurant and dining experience.
- Handles customer complaints, resolving issues in a diplomatic and courteous manner.
- Manages inventory and purchases food and supplies.
- Conducts daily inspection of restaurant and equipment to ensure compliance with health, safety, food handling, and hygiene standards.
- Periodically evaluates restaurant equipment for repairs and maintenance; schedules for service.
- Collaborates with chefs to develop appetizing menus.
- Maintains sales records and tracks cash receipts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service.
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with food handling, safety, and other restaurant guidelines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
JOB INFO & REQUIREMENT
Minimum Education Required
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous restaurant experience required; management experience preferred.
English, Bahasa Malaysia
Other Benefit :
- EPF / SOCSO
- Annul leave
- Employee discount of 15% on F&B outlets (T&C Applied).
Salary RM 2 500
Apply Jobs From This Publisher
Name: [email protected]
Region: Negeri Sembilan