Site Engineer (Road Construction)
Published date: 2021
* Monitor site progress works.
* Liaise with clients and variety of professionals including architects, subcontractors and etc.
* Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction management of the project.
* Manage the construction effort and be the construction representative of our company with Client.
* To plan, develop and organize the construction effort to formulate the most cost-effective plan to
timely completion within budget and to implement the execution of that plan.
* Responsible for implementation of the scope of work as related to construction and
commissioning of the facilities in conformance with project specifications, Scope of Work, and in
accordance with the approved Project Schedule.
* Monitor and report to Directors of project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
* Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented
* Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks through out the Company.
Possess Degree in Civil @ Construction Engineering.
At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
Experienced in highway/ test track/ airport will be an added advantage.
Possess own transport and willing to travel.
Interested to apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RM 2,500 Salary Per Month
Apply Jobs to this Employer
Name: Binaan Halim
City: Johor Bahru