Human Resourses Executive
Published date: 2021
1.Overseeing full spectrum of Human Resource.
2. Administer the preparation of payroll, attend the routine queries of employees related to
3. Able to handle and pro-active in handling staff disciplinary issues and other related matters and
comply with labour Law and other legislation.
4. Facilite annual performance appraisal exercise for salary review and bonus.
5. Arranging and conducting the Induction program for new employees.
6. Able to perform ad-hoc assignments from Superior.
RM 1,500 Salary Per Month
Apply Jobs to this Employer
Name: NURI CERAH 2020
City: Kota Kinabalu