Assistant Branch Manager
Published date: 2021
1. To assist in conducting basic induction program for new branch personnel.
2. To recognize employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment.
3. To develop and implement sales plans by organizing sales, promotion and related activities.
4. To brief employees on current sales goals, promotions and other relevant information.
5. To assist organize marketing activities and events for the branch.
6. To increase brand awareness for the company within the community.
7. To resolve customer problems as needed.
8. To assist in drafting forecast and business plan.
9. To assist in coordinating with other branches to share knowledge, plan promotional activities or achieve goals.
10. To evaluate employee’s performance and provide feedback to employee.
11. To interact with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback.
• Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Business Studies/Marketing/Management or Equivalent.
• Ability to Work Independently with Minimal Supervision
• Self-Motivated, Responsible, Able to work and lead a small team
• Able to Work under Pressure and Meet Deadline
• Required language(s): Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, English
• At Least 2 Years of Working Experience in the Related Field.
• Applicants must be willing to work at Sandakan.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel.
• Presentable with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Any other ad hoc tasks as per assigned by superior from time to time.
Salary Range: Basic RM 1,700 - RM 2,200
* Interview and training will be held in Fulry Telipok Branch.
** For successful candidates will be provided transportation and accommodation during training.
RM 2,200 Salary Per Month
Apply Jobs to this Employer
Name: Sabah companies
City: Kota Kinabalu